Image Credit: Nordstrom
Regardless of growing up with your brother, how well you know your father or how long you’ve dated your boyfriend (or been married to your hubby) shopping for guys is not the easiest! You’re definitely not alone when it comes to scrambling for the perfect gift idea. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite items that covers a variety of price points so you can check off your splurge items and stocking stuffers off your list. Just be sure to check your list twice!
P.S. Be sure to read all the way through and enter my very special giveaway!
- Beer Chemistry Pint Glass;$15 per glass: Beer glasses with the chemical composition of beer printed right on the pint glass. Ames & Oates donates 10% of each order is donated towards providing children access to quality education.
- Prospector Burroughs Beard Oil; $28: Because let’s be honest, we love those scruffy beards even beyond Movember.
- Nike PO Fleece Hoodie, $34.98 sale price: A well fitted hoodie that keeps your man comfortable enough to spend a day running errands with you yet look good enough to not make him stay in the car is a double win.
- Travel Cord Roll to organize electronic cords & knickknacks, $20: Traveling with your electronics does not mean they have to get tangled or lost at the bottom of your bag.
- Tile Mate Item Tracker, $25: Tile Mate is perfect for the guy that loses everything. Keep track of keys, bags or whatever else with this handy tracker. You can also order directly from their site where they offer 30% or 40% off for 4 and 8 packs, respectively.
- Classic Leather Mission Belt; $34: A belt from Mission Belts is not only a useful gift that’s always necessary, but it’s also a way to use your gift giving funds towards the fight against hunger and poverty through their micro-lending initiative.
- Collar Stays by David Donahue, $25: A small detail that improves the look of any dress shirt with a crisp and clean point.
- Hot Toddy Carry on Cocktail Kit, $23 sale price: Nothing is worse than traveling for the holidays and getting sick. Now the man in your life has the tools to create a hot toddy on the go so he can knock that cold out before getting to the party
- The Little Market Customizable Candle, $32: They won’t admit it, but men like candles, too. The Little Market offers a personalized candle collection with either text of your choice or a monogram AND you can pick from over 40 scents for that final smell good finish.
- Rise & Wine Gift Box, $54: This gift box set of two rolling wine glasses and a leather wine log is perfect for the wine connoisseur in your life. Plus Ames & Oates donates 10% of each order towards providing children access to quality education.
- Herschel Retreat Backpack,$85: Book bags are all the rage right now so why not carry a bag that provides both style and quality. With the interior padded laptop sleeve, it’s perfect for both traveling and commuting for work.
- Herschel Novel Duffel bag, $85: Whether your guy like to travel or hit the gym regularly, this stylish weekender bag is durable enough to handle both. And it has exterior zip shoe compartment.
- Subscription to Five Four | Club, $60 per month: Let him pick out his new clothes with the help of a Five Four Club stylist. Five Four Club is a contemporary men’s brand that provides monthly curated items of Five Four apparel, catering to each member’s personal style preference and the current season. They have two collaborations with Chris Paul (CP3) and are supported by many well-known male celebrities.
- Nike Tech Fleece Jogger Pants, $100: These joggers are super comfy and they look good enough to get him to wear them out the.
- Stadler Form Jasmine Aroma Diffuser, $59.99 plus get 20% off with code FRIENDS: Because who doesn’t want to sleep more peacefully or just be in a room filled with a calming aroma?
- Food Subscriptions, Price Vary: Food delivery subscriptions are perfect for the guy who is constantly on the go with no time to cook or simply prefers to have some healthy alternatives. There are so many options to choose from but here are a couple services:
- Jack Spade Pebbled Leather Slim Billfold, $118: A minimalists dream in style and longevity for a classic wallet.
- Bevel Shaving Starting Kit, $89.95: Everyone loves beards, but a smooth clean shave is a classic look that requires more than just a basic razor. Bevel’s starter kit offers a safety razor, badger brush, 20 blades, 1 oz. priming oil, 2 oz. shaving cream and 2 oz. restoring balm.
- Series 3 Apple Watch, starting at $399 with the 38mm aluminum: Apple released their 3rd series of the Apple Watch which now has cellular capabilities. I’ll be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of the additional data plan required to use the cellular capabilities but that all depends on your price point. The watch material (aluminum, stainless steel or ceramic), the watch screen size (38mm or 42mm) and the strap material all factor into the price. Great news: if he already has an Apple Watch and you simply want to upgrade him *cues Beyonce*, the old straps are still compatible.
- Head to Ticket Master and purchase amazing seats to see his favorite artist on tour or snag tickets to a festival he’s wanted to attend.
- Gift Card to Trunk Club, any price you want but I suggest at least $200: Trunk Club is a non-subscription styling company that provides men (and women) with a personal stylists that hand picks your clothing items and ships them directly to you. Best part? You don’t have to buy everything in your trunk- simply keep what you like and return what you don’t! Gift cards can be mailed or emailed to your recipient. Trunk Club is a Nordstrom affiliated brand so points can be redeemed through this service.
- Canada Goose, Brookvale Jacket $475: A coat from Canada Goose is certainly an investment, but it’s one your man will have for a lifetime. The Brookvale jacket is flexible, lightweight and can be stored into its own internal mesh pocket. They now have stores in Boston, Calgary, Chicago, New York, London, Tokyo and Toronto you can visit as well.
- Amazing tickets to his favorite sports team game for either the two of you or him and a friend.
- Ninja BL770 Blender & Food Processor, $199 sale price: Major savings alert, this item is regularly priced at $289.99 — This is a great gift for creating smoothies, dishing out frozen drinks or throwing together basically anything you ever want to mix.
- SF Airforce 1 High Top Sneaker, $200: If he’s a sneaker head, he’ll definitely appreciate this military reboot of the iconic Nike Air basketball shoes.
- Beats by Dre Studio 3 Wireless Headphones, $349.99: Whether he enjoys some tunes while working out, watches movies from his iPad or is a genuine music enthusiast, a set of super nice headphones are major – especially when they’re wireless.
- Agbara Daypack Bag, $279.99 sale priced: This highly functional bag is perfect for your tech savvy guy that needs to keep all his electronics charged as he’s on the go while maintaining a sleek look. It also offers a credit card safe RFID-blocker pocket and is water resistant. Not to mention, the laptop compartment has been tested and is actually TSA-Friendly (unless you come across an asshole, can’t help you there). Agbara recently launched and these stylish book bags are available for pre-order now, but won’t ship until March, 2018. Awesome way to simultaneously keep your guy ahead of the trends.
SINCE THIS IS THE SEASON OF THANKFULNESS & GIVING . . .
First, I want to say THANK YOU for stopping by and reading my posts. This has been in the making for quite some time and I kept putting it off but here we are! As a thank you, I would like to invite you to enter a giveaway of a few of my favorite things: $75 gift card to Sephora; a candle from Ames & Oates and the cutest pineapple wine stopper.
Thanks again for your support!
Note, your address must be within the United States to be eligible.
This giveaway is now closed. The winner was notified on Friday, December 22. Congratulations, Alyse!!!